EastMerchant Capital is a market leading specialist within the airline industry, providing a broad range of aircraft finance and management solutions.
We develop and implement innovative financial solutions while providing continuing support for our clients. Our well-established network of airlines, manufacturers and financial institutions as well as an unrivaled insight into current and future market developments enable us to provide services and turn-key solutions on every aspect of aircraft finance and leasing, may it be on an individual asset, portfolio, fund or corporate level.
To support our diversely qualified team of dedicated professionals in Leipzig, we are currently looking for an
Assistant Project Manager
In this role, your main focus lies on liaising and coordinating between management of the company and its affiliates.
- Managing and improving processes for communication with our Korean and Irish affiliates and partners
- First Point of Contact for external legal advisors, accounting and auditors
- Co-ordinate financial audits, including support to create the necessary documentation, liaising with other departments and the company management at the appropriate time
- Monitoring accounting data i.e. incoming and outgoing payments according to contractual commitments; if applicable, report issues as and when required
- Provide support in the preparation of the annual and medium-term planning
- Assistance in the preparation and analysis of monthly and annual financial statements as well as group consolidation
- Checking and editing of documents in relation to board meetings
- If applicable provide secretarial support
- Very good communication skills in English both written and verbal; native speakers welcome!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding connections behind numerical data
- Ability to present and communicate information effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- High level of confidentiality
- A degree in business administration or commercial vocational training or training as a legal assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
Besides working in an exciting part of the aviation industry and being surrounded by aircraft in the office, we offer a motivated, open and cooperative working environment with a broad range of tasks to help develop and grow our team members.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!